On 13 May 2020, LAIX Inc. (NYSE: LAIX) spotted trading -66.98% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 74.12% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 5.74% to recent value of $3.5. The stock transacted 9377 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 76.24K shares. The company has 52.44M of outstanding shares and 28.25M shares were floated in the market.
LAIX Inc (NYSE: LAIX) recently reported its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Highlights
- Net revenues were RMB231.4M (US$33.2M), a 3.1% increase from RMB224.5M for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Gross billings1were RMB341.9M (US$49.1M), a 4.8% decrease from RMB359.0M for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Gross margin was 66.7%, contrast with 68.1% for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- About 0.7M paying users purchased the Company’s courses and services for the fourth quarter of 2019, contrast with about 1.0M paying users for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Total cumulative registered users were 161.6M as of December 31, 2019, contrast with 110.3M total cumulative registered users as of December 31, 2018.
Full Year 2019 Financial and Operating Highlights
- Net revenues were RMB1,023.2M (US$147.0M), a 60.6% increase from RMB637.2M for the full year of 2018.
- Gross billings were RMB1,294.3M (US$185.9M), a 31.2% increase from RMB986.6M for the full year of 2018.
- Gross margin was 73.3%, contrast with 72.6% for the full year of 2018.
- About 3.0M paying users purchased the Company’s courses and services for the full year of 2019, contrast with about 2.5M paying users for the full year of 2018.
1 “Gross billings” for a certain period refer to the total amount of cash received from the sale of course packages in that period net of the total amount of cash refunds paid to users in the same period.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -8.20% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at # ref. LAIX has a gross margin of 73.30% and an operating margin of -57.10% while its profit margin remained -56.20% for the last 12 months. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.6 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 6.50% from the mean of 20 days, -1.94% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -24.11% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 8.02%, 0.29% for month and YTD performance remained -27.98%.
I am an outstanding Financial writer, and analyst. Before I joined Genxinsight, I already was a well-known business analyst. I wrote an analysis of the market for famous financial outlets. My research articles were easy to understand, full of details and objective. I believe that every community, regardless of size, deserves top-notch news coverage from my online news portal. That principle guides the decisions I makes in daily news coverage.